Monday, November 27, 2006

Day 41

Well, the 40 days are officially over.  And in those 40 days I lost 20 lbs.

The bad news:  Last time I weighed in, I was at 259.  Today I am 262.  That sucks.  I wasn’t planning on gaining weight back.  But I only worked out 3 times and I didn’t count my calories and I ate when stressed.  I know better.  If I don’t count calories, if I don’t physically write it down, I can’t control myself.  And when I’m stressed, I need better methods of relief.  I’m amazed at how weak willed I am and how easily I’ll go back to my fat self if I don’t take this seriously.

The good news:  I still have one more week to really do well.  I worked out this morning.  I’m gonna try to do 2 workouts each day including Sat and Sun and I still have Monday before our pic.  I’d still love, LOVE to weigh 248, that would mean 40 pounds since the summer, and that would rock.

No comments: