Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Day 22: Freaking Running

Dude!!!!  Yesterday I missed the gym because I overslept.  And for some reason I had some motivation last night to do some running.   So I strapped on the POLAR and did some running!  I did interval running, of running for 1 ½ minutes and walking for 1 ½ minutes…not because I wanted to but because that’s pretty much all I had in me. 

Nevertheless, my legs were KILLING me and they still are TODAY!  Dude, running on ground instead of a treadmill is SO much harder!!!  Nevertheless, an hour of running and exercising and keeping my heart rate up still only equals 754 calories burned.

Then this morning I did the ol’ Bobby Reed plus 15 min on the ARC trainer and while it was so much easier than last night, still an hour only nets me 750 calories burned.  Weird.

No comments: