Saturday, October 21, 2006

Escaped with a flesh wound of 255

Well, I almost won. I went to Catacombs and didn't eat pizza, or candy, or drink any IBC. Truly, Saturdays have been a serious downfall. Probably consuming over 1000 calories from 7-11 pm. That can't be good.

So I had hoped to not eat anything. I got there and grabbed the last Diet Pepsi. Nevertheless, I fell for the sexy and suculant Blue Bunny Neoplotian bar (160 calories) with a side of a snack size Reese's cup (95 calories).

Not too bad. But I can do better.

Dinner was great tonight! I was feeling bad for eating so much. Jen made the Olive Garden's Chicken Giardino and it was so good. We put whole grain pasta in there. So I ate about three servings of whole grain pasta, chicken, and lots of veggetables in a light lemony sauce. So I had 500 calories left before dinner, and after Catacombs tonight I would bet that I'm still under 2K for the day.

And if my results from the Body Gem are still accurate, I still burn 2500 calories every day.

Tomorrow is a new day!

No comments: