Friday, October 20, 2006

Day 3

So one of the guys in the cycling class leads a Tai Kwan Do class on Friday mornings. I show up and he and I are the only ones there. Another dude shows up. So it's the three of us. They say, "When it's only three of us, we usually go out for breakfast, so if you want you can do that or you can go do the treadmill or something..."

No way! I'd rather learn it in a small group. They were game so we did it. Oh MY gosh! Dude, I haven't worked out that hard since wrestling days. I thought I was going to puke a couple times. To top it all off, my man boobs aka pecs are KILLING me since I worked them on Wednesday. Dude, I'm glad to grow some muscle, but when I can't lift my arms, that's probably overdoing it a bit.

So we did the Kick class for 45 minutes or so and then I hit the treadmill for 20 minutes to catch the highlights of the Cardinals win that I slept through the night before.

Did great on food today and it was so hard. I took Jen out to Olive Garden, which she loves and I like a bunch. But I didn't eat one breadstick. had low cal salad dressing. and I got the Chicken Gardinia which is a low cal option. But it is so hard to not eat more. I could gorge myself on breadsticks alone. And at 140 calories each, that'd be over 1000 in one sitting. Add a couple bowls of salad, three bowls of Zuppa, and I'm done for.

But I did it.

So today, I really ate 1500 calories. I'm not hungry. But I'm not satisfied either. Hmmmm...

Day three is in the bag.

No comments: