Monday, October 23, 2006

Day 5 and I'm still alive

Alright!  Day 5 is done!  No exercise.  My hamstrings were still retreating, but finally my chest was good.  Did great with eating!

 

Had Chipotle for dinner.  And I really tried to do well.  Two servings of chicken, two servings of their fajita mix, and one serving of the corn salsa.

 

Well, Chipotle is super fat in the first place.  We’re talking 1000 calories plus for a burrito. So I skipped the tortilla and rice and cheese.  Pretty good right?  Not really.

 

Their fajita mix is 100 calories.  Dude, obviously I’m getting more than green bell peppers and onions!  And the Corn Salsa was 100 calories!  Dude, that is the last time I get that.  Usually salsa is a freebie.  You can have tons and it’s like 15-50 calories.  The chicken was 219 calories, twice, so a total of 738 calories.  100 more than I was wanting to end the day, but still good.  And I had a banana as a snack.  Yep, over my count, but still, that’s good for a snack!  Still sub 2K.

 

No comments: