Saturday, October 21, 2006

Day 4: Moons Over My Hammy

No, I didn't hit Denny's, but my hamstrings, or "hammies" are freaking KILLING me! What was I thinking doing this Tae Kwan Do class? Every time I kicked my hamstrings must have been cussing me out!

I am feeling it! My triceps are still sore. My shoulders. My chest. And now my legs.

I'm not going to make it to the gym today or to excercising. I'm going to have to work hard at trying to figure out how to excercise at home...especially when it's cold outside. I also have Catacombs tonight which is always a veritable smorgasborg of saturated fat goodness. So I'm gonna have to keep a bottle of water in hand to keep me from straying to the seductive goddess of gorge.

Other than that, today is looking good as far as food take. I figure, even if I'm only able to hit the gym 5 out of 7 days for some serious excercise, if I'm doing well with my calorie count, I should be alright.

Right now I'm just at 1000 calories and I only have a few hours before bed. Good times.

No comments: