Sunday, March 02, 2008

Awesome week! 3 more pounds! down to 251!

This week I did great on food but bad on exercise. I only exercised three times this week. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I did do 90 minutes when I was there though, so that is good. Just a lot of stuff going on with Noah's birthday party and Jen's parents coming down and being behind the 8 ball at work.

I'm pumped about this week though! I'm going to do a mini workout tonight and then I'm going to try to shoot for 6 double days this week. I figure if I lost three pounds with three 90 minute workouts, I might be able to ring up a six!

Also, for the local contest here, I still have a whole month till I weigh in! I thought it would be impossible to make it down to 229 but with a month and a couple days to go, I think I can get 22 lbs!

I'm going to work hard and really do it! I'm pumped! It feels so good to lose weight!

No comments: