Monday, March 17, 2008

Only one more pound this week. Down to 244

What a wierd week! If I had been on the biggest loser...I totally would have been eliminated. I thought I did really well this week. Loads of workouts...quite possibly the most workouts in a single week. Really pushing hard too. Even had a double day on Saturday.

On Friday night I over ate, but not by much. Nevertheless, when I weighed in on Sunday morning I was only .8 pounds less than I was last week! So frustrating!

Of course I got all depressed and way ate bad yesterday. so I'll have to work that off now. stupid!

But at least I still lost a pound. At that point I have 19 days to lose 15 pounds in order to reach my goal for the local contest here. That seems like a HUGE goals when I was counting on 4-5 lbs last week. We'll see how it goes.

On the bright side, I only have 40 lbs to go before I reach my goal weight. I did a DEXA scan which I've been meaning to blog about for a week. Pretty cool deal.

No comments: