Monday, February 25, 2008

Something IS different! Another 5 lbs!

I don't know how I did it, but I got another 5 lbs yesterday! so sweet! I haven't lost 5 pounds for WEEKS! I was expecting 3...hoping for 4...and then the scale says 5!

My clothes feel so great! Not only have I lost more than I did last year (38 pounds vs. 32 pounds) but I weigh less than I did last year when I became satisfied (256).

And this week was hard. I didn't want to work out. I didn't do very many doubles. I did 45 minutes Friday morning and walked two miles Saturday. I can't imagine how much I would have lost had I really killed it those two days.

I only need 25 pounds more in 5 weeks to tie for the win for the local competition!

that, AND, I'm finally on the board with the YS biggest loser competition. I debuted at #9 of the men and my sweet wife has maintained her hold on #5 for the ladies. so sweet!

I'm losing weight. feeling great. Can't wait to keep the momentum going!

No comments: