Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The secret to my diet? TUNA! and my mother-in-law's relish

Trying to keep up a ratio of 45% carbs, 30% protein, and 25% fat can be tricky. one of my staples has been to have tuna every day. I take between a teaspoon and a tablespoon of light mayo, combine it with a heaping spoon of my mother-in-law's incredible home made relish, and mix it with a can of tuna!

Then I eat the tuna on 1/2 serving of these garlic and herb bran crackers...dude, I look forward to it every day! Huge protien and it's so good!

It's somewhere like 250 calories for the whole thing. I'll break down the carbs/pro/fat when I get home.

sidebar: My in-laws came down for Noah's bday party on Friday and were absolutely blown away when they saw me! so fun! I told my mother-in-law that it was because of her relish!!!!

No comments: