Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another 4 pounds! Downt o 259

What a great feeling! 4 more pounds. and I really worked hard. It's funny because that is less than 2% but it feels GREAT. Three more pounds and I will be tied with where I was last year, when I lost 32 pounds and stopped at 256.

Four more pounds and it will be my lightest in YEARS!

I am halfway through the Biggest Loser Competition. So far I've lost 33 lbs! That is more than I lost last year, of course I weighed in heavier. that is after 6 weeks, including a HUGE 12 lb loss that first week.

I have six more weeks to go till I weigh back in. The goal is to get down to 229. That is 30 more pounds. I have six more weeks. And I've averaged 3-4 lbs a week. I don't see it happening. But if I lose 20 more pounds in six weeks, then I'll have lost over 50 lbs and that is absolutely awesome.

My sweet wife thinks I can do it. I'd love to! but it is going to take some work!!!

No comments: