Sunday, February 10, 2008

Another 5 pounds! Woo Hoo Part Deaux

Alright! I dropped another 5 lbs! down to 263! After having a crappy weigh in last week I was really actually hoping for more, but still, a 4 pound average two weeks in a row is good.

Two thoughts:

1. I'm still hacked that I lost over thirty pounds last year. So far this year I've lost 29 lbs in 5 weeks. Pretty good. But, had I kept off the weight I lost last year...I would be down to 231!!!! I can't believe I'm working off fat that I gained last year! And at this rate, it'll take me two more weeks to simply get where I was last year! At least I'm not going back. so that's good.

2. On Sundays I weigh in and take the day off. I don't count calories and I don't exercise, allegedly giving myself a break. Which is true. The other has become an excuse to eat whatever I want. And I don't freak out. I've probably eaten 2500 calories today. The problem? I think probably all but 40 grams was carbs and fat. That's the kind of eating that gets you fat. And it's tearing my insides out! not a good feeling!

No comments: