Monday, February 04, 2008

3 lbs and some crappy scale


So after another tough week, I weighed in this morning...I "only" lost 3 more pounds, taking me down to 168. I cannot weight for 11 more pounds! that will be more than I lost last time.


And I say "only" because in reality, 3 lbs is really good.


This week our scale we were using broke so my sweet wife got another one. But there is no way I only lost 3 lbs. I did absolutely great with food and exercise. So it weighed me heavy (which I'll take because it will mean that next week will be even bigger!).


After church today, I ran to walmart and bought 3 other scales. Weighed myself 6 times on each. One weighed me heavy, one weighed my light, and the other two were in between them. In the end, we went back to the one we started with.
For the curious, the one we like is the Health-O-Meter scale (pictured) that holds memory for 4 people ($40). The one that weighed heavy was one by Weight Watchers.

No comments: