Friday, January 18, 2008

This has never EVER happenned before!



Tonight Jen and I went on a date and we saved up all of our calories for dinner. We ate out at what may be one of my new fav restaruants, Cheddars.


We split a Texas Cheese Fries, and then I had a rack of ribs with mashed potatoes and southern style green beans, and two croissants with honey butter. Oh....it was sooooo good.


But I couldn't eat all my food. After two weeks of counting calories...I left half the rack and took it home. And...I felt like puking. I was so tempted to bust out some bulemic action, but didn't. but I could see wanting too!


then we went to Cold Stone Creamery, where we'd never gone too before. And I got the smallest Mint Chocolate Chip thing. ah...I love mint!


anyway, I got halfway done and I through in the towel! I love ice cream and I don't think I've ever ordered the smallest size of ice cream and then I couldn't even finish it!


Then, this morning, still stuffed from our HUGE dinner, I could barely force down my breakfast!


And to think I used to eat like this ALL THE TIME! dude!!!

1 comment:

Dan Rosch said...

Yeah I remember those days