Sunday, January 20, 2008

Brush with Biggest Loser Fame, part deux





Well, I rushed from work and got there at 10 after 5 pm. Evidently they closed the line at 5 pm, even though they were allegedly going to be there till 6 pm. It was bittersweet. While I felt bad for Jim and Julie, both noticably tired of meeting people (but still great attitudes), I really wanted to say, "Hey!"


I tried to bargain my way into the line, or at least some swag, but it wasn't going to happen. Everyone in line was able to choose either both DVD's or a copy of the new Fitness book. Pretty sweet deal! And although the crew wouldn't part with either of those, they did hook me up with two BL water bottles and, SURPRISE, two packs of EXTRA sugar free gum!


With only one couple left to greet, Julie (without shoes) still gave the coupole a great big hug and Jim was more than happy to meet them and kid around.


One thing I didn't notice in yesterday's setup is that on one side of the booths are the before pictures, and on the other side are the afters. Jim and Julie were standing right next to Bill's before pic, and it looks like Jim took some artistic license during his stay with Bill's pic.


Jim and Julie still look great, and though it's a giant marketing blitz, it's still a pretty cool deal.

No comments: