Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My new cereal trick

In the mornings I eat either one serving or two. I like to have two! There is something about having cereal in the morning, even when I'm limiting my calories.

Anyway, I was using a big bowl for my cereal because I was eating a cup and a half of Total and it's too much for my small bowls. But being in the big bowl....it was just....I dunno....it seemed like I was not getting a lot.

So I switched it out and am using the small bowls and filling them up to the top! I like it cause it's like I'm eating a FULL bowl of cereal and I'm probably shorting myself on both servings. I'm eating less, but it seems like more.

What do you think? Cereal in a small bowl or big bowl? Or if you have any other tips/tricks I'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

Diane Davis said...

I have to stay clear of cereal. Period. I can be doing great with diet and exercise and if cereal is in the house I can eat the whole darn box. At one sitting. YIKES.

Ken said...

Diane!!!!

ah...I love to eat cereal. You know, just to have cereal...it's like a freedom issue. It's when I say I can't have something that I obsess over it. Being able to have it is sooooooooooo good!