Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Since the story ran in the paper...

I've received three calls.

One was from someone who called my house. Kind of creepy. Anyway, really nice, well meaning lady. She ended up hooking us up with Juice Plus.

Another call was from a guy named Bart, who used to attend a church that I served. When he called, I thought he was going to sell me something too. I couldn't have been more wrong. He called to genuinely wish me luck and said that he used to be a trainer and was willing to help me accomplish my goal.

Of course...I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop..."at what cost?" I"m thinking...

Nothing. He'll do it for free! Man, that is so sweet.

Then the last call was from some dude, allegedly a believer, who was going to try to sell me some snake oil magic pill, etc.

I can't imagine the phone calls McNutt is receiving, especially if I'm just one person he's inspired.

I'm happy with three.

1 comment:

Brian Vinson said...

It's always better to have someone to help you achieve your goal. I hope it works out with Bart!