Wednesday, September 20, 2006

McNutt is off the show...for now

Okay, so I'm stalking Matthew McNutt. He was the youth guy that inspired me to do the Wichita's biggest loser thing. And he didn't make the cut. He can still make the show, but dang.

Once he was not picked, I looked over at my sweet wife and said, "Why are we even watching this anymore?"

Nevertheless, I'll keep watching, hoping he makes it back.

Pretty interesting show. I hadn't seen it before. Sidebar: How many bikini shots can they throw in of the other trainer chick? And how many times will Ken from Washington hug her?

Okay, rant done.

Dude, those people were losing 10-20 pounds in one week! That'd be so sweet. And I guess expected if all I was doing was eating less, eating healthier, and excercising all stinking day.

Loved the one dude, the fire fighter dude (sarcasm). I think he wanted to quit but didn't want to say so, instead he said that he really missed his kids. Maybe so. But I doubt it. I know...I'm an ass.

No comments: