Tuesday, September 05, 2006

282...again

Well, no weightloss this week. I'm still at 282. Kind of deflating. However, a lesson learned.

I can't expect to lose weight and eat whatever I want. I went out to eat three times and overate EACH time. I only excersized twice, the two biking classes.

On Mon. my alarm wasn't set so I slept in.
Tues I did the cycle class.
Wed I overslept or something
Thurs I hit the cycle class
Friday I was sick
Saturday I wanted to stay home with my kids
Sunday I didn't work out.

Monday I did 45 minutes on the Arc Trainer at level 10 and burned 1077 calories with my man Bobby Reed.

Today I did the cycle class.

Anyway, eating is the whole deal here. I've got to track my calories, eat healthy, and not over eat. THAT, combined with excercise will take me to my goal, which is 109 pounds away, or roughly two years.

No comments: