Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Eagle's article is starting!!!

So next week I am meeting with one other dude and three ladies who are going to do the Wichita's biggest loser contest. We only have three months so I can't imagine that i"m going to lose more than 15 pounds. But it'll be great to meet them and share life together.

I'm excited for the article to come out. Besides being a sucker for having my name in the paper I think the fact that so many people have already been encouraging me without my pic in there, when it is, it's going to be a whole lot more motivation to not fail in front of a big audience.

And it'll be fun to send to my parents. They've always been concerned with my weight, appropriately and innapropriately at times. But they'll be proud of me and I'm a sucker for that as well.

Not to mention my sweet wife called me to say how proud she is of me and how every day that she wakes up and I'm not asleep on the couch, she's amazed.

Sidebar: I have often woken up early with great intentions to work out or get to work early only to wake up way early and move to the couch till my kids woke up. eh eh eh

No comments: