Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Well...The Eagle article is over and comes out Dec. 19th

Here is your spoiler...I won! Pretty cool. I kinda feel bad that 23 pounds is what won the Eagle story challenge. I thought I would really lose a lot more. And when you put 23 pounds against the amounts of weight people lose on the Biggest Loser, 23 seems pretty small.

One of the girls didn't even show up. So that kind of stunk. But five of us got together to hang out, take our pics, and stuff. So it's all over except that we can post our final weight loss on Dec. 15th for the article.

I am super grateful to Karen for doing this and taking a chance on us. Way cool. And I seriously don't know if I would be 23 pounds lighter had she not done the article. And it's set me up for cointinuing on. And that's huge.

It is really fun to win, though. LIke I said, I wish I had more to brag about than 23 lbs, but it's still 23 lbs. And it's 29 total. So that's cool. I don't know if I'll end up with the $50 as I think they were going to do a drawing for the $50 and one of us was going to win it, not neccessarily the biggest loser.

And again, the cool thing is that I'm set up to do this new Biggest Loser challenge. I know how hard it is to really do this, where a lot of people won't make it. But I don't think 23 lbs is going to do it for the new challenge.

No comments: