Monday, December 04, 2006

Thanksgiving Redemption

Alright, I weighed in this morning and I'm back to 259. This is the weight I weighed before thanksgiving.

Couple thoughts here: 1. Although I worked out Mon-Friday and twice on Mon and Tues, on Thursday-Sunday I didn't eat as well as I could have. That is so frustrating because I was really hoping to be at 248 and I'm still 11 pounds away from that.

2. I haven't lost any more weight for the Eagle contest so I may not win that, and that stinks. I was really hoping for that. So my total weight loss for that is 23 lbs, I started at 282 and now weigh 259. My goal weight was 15 pounds and I made that. So that is good.

3. What else is good is that when I started this blog I was at 282. And I'm 29 pounds from there. Again.

4. What is even better is that when I weigh in on Friday, I will AT LEAST be at 258 which will be 30 pounds, and that's great. My next biggie will be 248 which if I lose that by Christmas will be the best gift of all.

No comments: