Saturday, December 02, 2006

Update and Another Biggest Loser Competition

Well, this week has been super fast!!! I did two workouts on Monday, two workouts on Tuesday, and good workouts on Wed, Thurs, and Friday. Yesterday's eating wasn't good, but the other days were fine. Sooooo...I'm so hopeful that Monday's weigh in will rock.


In other news, KSN and Play it Again Sports are teaming up to do a Kansas' Biggest Loser and this time it's for real cash! $5K and $3,500 in furniture! Dude, that's some motivation!!! And it's free! Wild!


So I weighed in with my clothes on and I think it was 264 3/4. The rules are that you have 90 days to lose as much weight as you can and you can only lose a max of 2% a week. So they give you a shirt, some official biggest loser info, take your pic, weigh you, etc. So I can lose a max of 68 lbs by Feb 27th!


Dude, if I did that I would wiegh lesss than 200 lbs!!! That would be so freaking sweet!!! So that's some sweet motivation! The only catch will be that people who weigh more than me can lose more. I guess there are some guys who weighted in at 400+ lbs.


I guess the owner of Play It Again Sports is a big fan of the show and wanted to do it and is pretty serious about doing it as well. He lost 16 lbs. the first week! I want to write hime and thank him for doing this. Way cool.


My only advantage is two fold: #1 it's the holidays and people, including me, are pretty weak during the holidays. #2 from doing this Wichita Eagle thing, I know how really difficult this is to do on your own. It's really hard for me.


But I love the opportunity to win big. And I love the spirit behind it. I'm so grateful for the Eagle because I don't know if I would be nearly 30 lbs lighter if I hadn't done this! So I'll be even more grateful for the Play it Again Sports thing if I can lose 30-60 more!!!! That would so rock!


Here's a link to the info. Way cool. good luck!

No comments: