Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Okay, really, I'm back now

So, I hit the Spin class again and finally feel like I’m back. I have my head back in gear, I’m not screwing around.

So where am I? How did I do over the break? Am I still in the Biggest Loser comp?

1. 269. Which brings us to #2

2. That is 10 pounds since my last weigh in. 5 more than I weighed officially for the BL comp with Play It Again Sports, which takes us to #3

3. Uh, not really. I basically have, again, 40 days. I’m such a procrastinator. It really burns since I finally got my wish to have an actual big prize money chance, and I’ve blown it. I could have lost weight and made some sweet moolah.

Which brings me back to earth. I’m in this for the long haul. This is my last time to weigh 269. I’m still 19 lbs less than I started this summer. And I have no doubt that I can lose a TON of weight before summer begins.

Progress, not perfection, right?

Right!

No comments: