Friday, September 01, 2006

Man, do I feel like crap today

So yesterday I work out and I eat a baggie of grapes. I am starving at one so I go to lunch with my friend Kirk at Old Chicago's where I get my favorite, the Oriental Chicken Salad. Oh my, so good. I should have ordered a half salad cause the thing is El Gigante.

So I'm stuffed. After work there is very little time before we need to head to soccer practice. So after soccer practice we head up to IHOP, or as my sweet daughter calls it, the National house of pancakes.

(sidebar: Great server, Annette, but terrible manager. Allegedly it's kid's eat free night, but you can't use a coupon with kid's eat free night?! What?)

I am not even hungry but my sweet wife and kids are stinking famished. I have to order a meal and a drink to get a kid's meal free, but I should have ordered smarter. I gave in to my favorite, the chocolate chip pancakes. Let me here you...Oh yeah. And a side of hashbrowns.

Okay, so I'm done at the hashbrowns but I've got to eat the pancakes. I can't even finish them. But I feel sick to my stomache. The whole way home I fantacized about bulemia.

So when I got home I tried to puke some. And I got a little, but not much. Nevertheless, the whole rest of the night I just felt like crap.

Fastforward to this morning and I feel like crap when my alarm goes off, so I go back to bed. Sleep in late and all day I'm just dragging. Yuck. No energy. Feel like poop.

Ate a small breakfast, am skipping lunch, and am going over to a friend's house for dinner. I'll be eating light.

No comments: